If I write it will come alive!!!
The Word Became Flesh
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.
3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood[a] it.
6There came a man who was sent from God; his name was John. 7He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all men might believe. 8He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.
Just a thought from from the bible I had today! Still pondering on it!
Have a blessed day
Love and Light
updated 23 Nov 2009
here are some things i would like to accomplish in the near future just thought i would put it out here in cyberspace!
1) Become a successful writer (screen writer and author of adult fiction and children books)
2) Travel the world/ Walk the Camino De Santiago Compestal/ explore South America
3) Continue to live my life and grow spiritually
4) become a home owner (even if it means outside of the US)
5) maintain balance in my life
6) Open a book store combined with a cafe’
7) Open myself completely to LOVE
8) give back to my community (open an after school program in my community to help the young excel in school and inspire them to follow their dreams
9) continue to live in the NOW in awareness
so i read this entry below on http://www.elizabethgilbert.com/writing.htm site on her thoughts on writing:
In the end, I love this work. I have always loved this work. My suggestion is that you start with the love and then work very hard and try to let go of the results. Cast out your will, and then cut the line. Please try, also, not to go totally freaking insane in the process. Insanity is a very tempting path for artists, but we don’t need any more of that in the world at the moment, so please resist your call to insanity. We need more creation, not more destruction. We need our artists more than ever, and we need them to be stable, steadfast, honorable and brave – they are our soldiers, our hope. If you decide to write, then you must do it, as Balzac said, “like a miner buried under a fallen roof.” Become a knight, a force of diligence and faith. I don’t know how else to do it except that way. As the great poet Jack Gilbert said once to young writer, when she asked him for advice about her own poems: “Do you have the courage to bring forth this work? The treasures that are hidden inside you are hoping you will say YES.”