I’m currently reading “Mystics & Saints of Islam”
this text stood out to me:
“… the hidden depth of the human heart is divine and illuminated by light from above; for in it is mirrored the eternal truth completely, sod that it encloses the Universe in itself.”
The human heart and it’s sacret hidden depths that enclose eternal truth is self illuminating; and when the light is shining one will see that the universe resides within.
So its been a long time since I’ve posted here, it doesn’t mean I haven’t been reading.
In actuality thats all I’ve been doing lately, dabbing into a some of everything.
Books I’ve currently read!
I’ve completed some books one of them being (yes, its by Paulo Coelho)
1. Aleph (WOW!!!!! He always manage to amaze me on the different levels he is able to write on) If you get a chance check it out. Its available for download on Kindle.
2. Life’s Golden Ticket by Brendon Burchard
3. Séasun The Happy Hairdresser also by Kealan Moore (he is an awesome friend of mine with a great since of humor) Great download price for only $.99 Amazon
4. The Princess & the Penis Silver, RJ (I think I might have pissed my pants laughing so hard from this cleverly sarcastic written masterfreak!) great bed time story for husband and wife or you and your significant other
5. Currently reading Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort of Joy by Sarah Ban Breathnach
As soon as I can remember all the other books I’ve completed I will update this blog.
~~~~oh I got a tablet (Samsung Galaxy 10.1) and I’m able to download books through Kindle and other various sights, I’m so in love with it!
List of books to read (no particular order)
1. A memoir “ONE DAY IT’LL ALL MAKE SENSE” By COMMON with Adam Bradley
2. The Way of the Bow only $3.99 on Amazon.Now thats a deal!
3. Dog Food for the Soul, San Diego & Nouveau Roman Stories By Kealan Moore
4. Great Sky Woman by Steven Barnes
5. The Wheel Of Time Castaneda, Carlos
This little boy who loves to read books gets bitten by a Ink Drinking Dracula and devours book like I wish I could in one sitting, but he gets lonely and wants to share his desire with someone else, but he doesn’t want to let people know he is somewhat a book drinking vampire (how cute). So he meets this cute little girl in class and gets a crush on…. Please read if you get the chance I love it. The author name is Martin Matje, I’m currently awaiting the other series to get to me in the mail. I’m addicted (I think I’ve been bitten by a Ink Drinking Vampire)
Another Book I was able to read in almost one sitting was The Five People you Meet in Heaven. I think I read this book sometime ago when it first came out, but my memory is blurred.
I enjoyed this book even though I have a different outlook on what heaven will be like (who knows?) My favorite quote from the book is
”Love Like Rain, can nourish from above, drenching couples with a soaking joy. But sometimes, under the angry heat of life, love dries on the surface and must nourish from below, tending its roots keeping itself alive”
I just discovered these cute collection of books The Ink Drinker’s while strolling through Libraryland
My favorite author and friend Paulo Coelho gives his opinion on the e-book! Check it out here on CNN
This book just recently fell off the bookshelf of Virgin Mega Store into my shopping cart and is currently on my next book to read starting tonight. When I read the intro I was instantly grabbed and somewhat envious that I had not wrote this book before the Author Ann Brashares
here is a little sample
Not everyone believes in the existence of ‘the one’, the love of our life that we are destined to find , but Daniel knows it’s real. How could he not?
He has the gift of the ‘the memory’, the ability to recall past lives and recognize the reincarnated souls he has known. He has spent centuries meeting and falling in love with the same girl over and over and over again. Life after reincarnated life, generations after generation, he and Lucy have been drawn together-and though he can never tell her, he remembers it all.
But the force that draws Lucy and Daniel together also inevitable tears them painfully, sometimes fatally, apart. Now, he has started trying to stop her from falling in love with him, to protect her from the heartbreak he knows will follow.
This story is all to familiar with me, I have the gift of memory(even though my memory can be short as a match stick at times )
I’m so looking forward to buring my head into this book! Toodles will be back later to tell you what I think of it.