So its been a long time since I’ve posted here, it doesn’t mean I haven’t been reading.
In actuality thats all I’ve been doing lately, dabbing into a some of everything.
Books I’ve currently read!
I’ve completed some books one of them being (yes, its by Paulo Coelho)
1. Aleph (WOW!!!!! He always manage to amaze me on the different levels he is able to write on) If you get a chance check it out. Its available for download on Kindle.
2. Life’s Golden Ticket by Brendon Burchard
3. Séasun The Happy Hairdresser also by Kealan Moore (he is an awesome friend of mine with a great since of humor) Great download price for only $.99 Amazon
4. The Princess & the Penis Silver, RJ (I think I might have pissed my pants laughing so hard from this cleverly sarcastic written masterfreak!) great bed time story for husband and wife or you and your significant other
5. Currently reading Simple Abundance: A Daybook of Comfort of Joy by Sarah Ban Breathnach
As soon as I can remember all the other books I’ve completed I will update this blog.
~~~~oh I got a tablet (Samsung Galaxy 10.1) and I’m able to download books through Kindle and other various sights, I’m so in love with it!
List of books to read (no particular order)
1. A memoir “ONE DAY IT’LL ALL MAKE SENSE” By COMMON with Adam Bradley
2. The Way of the Bow only $3.99 on Amazon.Now thats a deal!
3. Dog Food for the Soul, San Diego & Nouveau Roman Stories By Kealan Moore
4. Great Sky Woman by Steven Barnes
5. The Wheel Of Time Castaneda, Carlos